Ibis budget is an clever, candid, casual brand, which reflects the values of sharing and simplicity. It’s perfect for guests who want autonomy and offers cozy rooms for one, two or three people; fun welcome areas; hotels that accessible 24/7, free Wi-Fi* and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. The establishments are located near trunk roads, airports and increasingly in cities and offer very competitive rates. At the end of December 2015, the brand had 551 hotels in 17 countries and is continuing to expand internationally.
*Except in Australia
Services offered by ibis budget
Ibis budget offers comfort, well-being and tranquility:
- - Rooms for 1, 2 or 3 people- Free WI-FI internet access in most countries.
- - An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet with a varied, balanced selection of tasty products.
- - Snack and drink vending machines available 24/7, so guests can help themselves to as much as they want and as often as they want.
- - Parking area
Ibis budget draws on the powerful concept of the no-frills « cocoon » room to offer its customers essential comfort at a budget price.
- More design: rooms are designed with a focus on flexibility, freedom of movement and well-being.
- More comfort: all the beds are equipped with soft duvets, fluffy pillows, a spacious well-it shower and pleasant, hygienic parquet-style flooring.
- More special features: a free WI-FI internet access in the public areas and in the rooms (excluding Australia), a flat screen TV, a full-length mirror and a practical and nifty storage space.
The reception, breakfast room and snack corner are all in close proximity so that guests can therefore circulate more easily and intuitively. The interior design communicates with the customer providing direction markers in a light-hearted, good-natured way. The color schemes and display boards on the walls vary and create contrasts, to avoid any sense of monotony. The breakfast room features large communal tables with comfortable chairs alternating high and low seating.
Ibis budget commitment to sustainable development
- 88% of our hotels offer eco-labeled products (cleaning products, wall paint or floor covering)
- 74% of our hotels recycle their waste.
- 95% of our hotels organize language training for employees.
Guests may receive a discount of up to 10% for vehicles rented from Europcar and booked via the brand website and AccorHotels.com.