Our story began in Switzerland, a place that's always embraced hospitality and smart business practices that focus on quality of life, excellence and sustainability. That’s why our mantra, "live it well", is met with both a smile and a global understanding that happiness is one of life’s true rewards.
Our hotels are equipped with everything you need including flexible, easy-to-use and reliable technology and wifi. Rooms and furniture are designed with your comfort in mind and offer modular, high-level functionality made from genuine materials.
Swissôtel Living is a home away from home. Our exclusive and modern serviced apartments offer long-term guests their own personal space together with Swissôtel’s signature hospitality and service.
Make travelling even more enjoyable our Swiss Advantage rooms are designed to help you to sleep well and to work well. Your Swiss Advantage room includes:
• Large uncluttered workspace with excellent lighting
• Ergonomic chair
• In-room espresso machine
Relax you deserve it. Let us take care of everything. Our Swissôtel suites offer much more than just the luxury of space, they include:
• Early check-in and late check-out
• Executive Lounge access
• Smart technology
The greatest luxury is quality time spent with family. Enjoy 50% off a second children’s room, fitted with selected age-appropriate toys and games. The perfect space for little ones to play, sleep and dream.
Inspired by our country of origin this all-day dining concept underlines our belief in sustainability and quality. In a nutshell:
• An informal and relaxed place for everyone
• Offer the right thing, at the right time – anytime
• Has a sustainable approach – locally sourced and seasonal products, and nutritious food
• Definitely Swiss, totally local – a sense of place where guests feel they truly belong, surroundings that reflect the local culture and customs
• Above all, a place that is Swiss at heart
Vitality Coffee Breaks
We offer more than just coffee and lunch breaks for meetings - we offer a philosophy of Vitality. Our balanced and re-energising food and beverages provide the right flavours and the right nutrition at the right time to help meeting participants regain the energy they need for the next part of the meeting. We like to think of it as food for thought.
More than a programme, Vitality reflects Swissôtel’s mind-set and its aim to help guests maintain their mental and physical fitness while on the road. This translates into a series of products and services.
This approach to wellness is created by Swissôtel and inspired by the alpine seasons. Its philosophy mirrors the four stages of natural vitality: renewal (spring), peak activity (summer), recovery (autumn) and hibernation (winter).
• Pürovel Spa & Sport facilities are Swiss inspired, contemporary, with an emphasis on pure and natural materials that play with all senses
• Pürovel bathroom amenities, infused with naturally-produced essential oils that are grown and distilled in Switzerland. All packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable material.
We may be a global brand but we are Swiss at heart. Our story began 35 years ago and today our worldwide portfolio provides guests with the opportunity to stay in the heart of more than 30 top locations worldwide, with 15 more in development.
The brand remains true to its roots, successfully combining genuine Swiss hospitality with intelligent design and local flair. We consider time and travel as one of life’s true gifts.
That’s why we want our guests to live it well. Our Swiss hospitality ensures quality time for our guests to explore, unplug and recharge. We think that this is time well spent.
Swiss at heart
Our Swissness is what makes us unique. It is the very soul of our brand – a product of our alpine heritage and culture. Swiss Partners who share the same values inspired our icons (doorman uniform, Pürovel scent, Swiss circles).
Everything we do has sustainability in mind. In fact we are renowned for our sustainable approach
• Investors in People Silver accreditation: Offering a dynamic and enjoyable work environment
• Recognised for excellence by EFQM: Focused on creativity and innovation
• ISO standards: Running effective and efficient hotels. Swissôtel is globally ISO-certified in Quality Management, Environmental Management, Health & Safety Management, and Food Safety
• Supporting SOS Children’s Villages since 1999: Helps orphans to become independent adults. More than just collecting funds our aim is to provide them the support they need to start their life and career journey.