Apply to work for Accor
- What type of positions can be found on AccorHotels Jobs?
You can mainly find operational positions: kitchen staff, waiter, receptionist and rooms’ team members. However, AccorHotels recruits in all areas for hotels, restaurants, and support services in the 90 countries in which it operates.
- How to sign up to e-mail alerts for job offers and traineeships?
Connect to AccorHotels Jobs and create your jobalert according to your search criteria.
- How does AccorHotels’ recruitment process work?
The structure of AccorHotels’ activities imposes a completely decentralised recruitment system.
- How to apply?
All recruitments are decentralized and are carried out through our recruitment website AccorHotels Jobs.
The site enables you to:
- Answer to a job offer,
- Create your candidate section: submit an open application, sign up to the jobalert
Only applications submitted on AccorHotels Jobs are directly considered by the recruiters.
- How can I apply to work abroad?
Ideally you should have working papers for the country in which you wish to work. However, certain recruiters can help you get your working papers if necessary.
When you create your CV, indicate your geographical mobility.
- When should I choose to leave an open application?
When you have chosen the country you wish to work in, if none of the positions offered match with your desires, you can send us an open application. Your CV will be visible to all recruiters who can contact you if your profile interests them. In your application you have to indicate your geographical mobility and the position you would like to apply for.
- What documents do I need to apply for a job?
You need your CV and a cover letter.
If you do not have a CV, you can fill in the form and build your CV step by step.
Indeed, on AccorHotels Jobs you can :
- Download your CV from a Word or PDF document in just a few minutes (possible in France only) or copy and paste your document
- Fill in a form in 10 minutes
- Who is able to read my CV?
If you reply to a specific job offer, only the recruiter who put the offer is able to read your CV.
If your CV is on the CV library, all AccorJobs recruiters can see it.
- Do I need to have an e-mail address to apply on line?
- I have lost the identification elements of my personal account
Go to the HomePage of AccorHotels Jobs, click on “My AccorHotels Jobs”, on “Forgotten password” and follow the procedure.
- I am an employee and I have connected via the Internet site
If you connect through the Internet site you will not have access to the job offers that are solely open to employees. However, if you connect through the Intranet at your workplace, you can create an account and have access to all internal and external job offers. An Internet account will not allow you to access AccorHotels Jobs through the Intranet.
- Discriminations during the recruitment process?
Diversity and fighting discrimination are major preoccupations in the AccorHotels Group.
- To find out more