Working for Accor
- I am a recent vocational school graduate
AccorHotels recruits vocational school graduates for its hotels and gives you the opportunity to progress rapidly.
- I am a recent third level education graduate
AccorHotels has numerous opportunities for you in areas such as Hospitality, Administration, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Revenue Management, Legal and IT.
- I have no qualifications and little or no experience
If you have no qualifications and/or no experience, but are motivated to work in the hospitality industry, AccorHotels organizes job simulations for certain professions to evaluate your capabilities. If you are recruited, Accor then provides trainings adapted to your future position.
- To find out more
- I am looking for a traineeship
We have traineeships available throughout the Group, in hotels and support professions.
- I am looking for a sandwich course
AccorHotels organizes sandwich courses in hotels all over the world.
- I have an officially recognised disability
All positions are open to disabled workers. AccorHotels hires all sorts of talents and put skills as a priority.
- To find out more
- What are the advantages of working for AccorHotels?
Find out all the advantages of working for AccorHotels
- What do I need to work for AccorHotels: training, experience, qualities?
Our professions are open to everyone, with or without qualifications and with or without prior experience. AccorHotels needs people with good team work skills, a sense of service and a desire to progress and to cater for customer needs.
- Can I progress within the Group?
AccorHotels gives you the opportunity to progress rapidly to management responsibilities, and provides regular training.
- Working abroad
AccorHotels provides many opportunities to work in the 90 countries in which it operates.