AccorHotels is the leading hotel chain in France and Europe. In the end of 2014, the French network comprised 1,563 hotels and 140,956 rooms, with franchised units representing more than 60% of the total, owned/leased properties 34% and managed properties 6%.
Franchising is the primary growth driver in France , mainly based on ibis Styles brands, Mercure, MGallery, Suite Novotel, ibis and ibis budget.
Europe's leading franchisor, AccorHotels has capitalized on its experience in franchising most of its brands over the past 45 years.
As the world´s biggest hotel operator, with more than 3,600 properties worldwide, AccorHotels offers customers and investors expertise acquired by managing and franchising hotels over the past 45 years. Its franchise solutions in France can meet the real needs of independent hoteliers nationwide.
Based in Paris, the French team has deep local roots in the country. They are constantly focused on delivering superior hotel performance thanks to:
- - AccorHotels' best-in-class booking system that generates more than 40% of hotel revenue in the country.
- - A global sales force, with 700 sales representatives based in 34 countries.
- - Leading edge revenue management systems and expertise.
- - Unrivalled operational excellence.
- - World-class technical support in hotel construction or conversion.
AccorHotels opened 32 hotels in France in 2014.