- Pullman unveils its 100th address in India!
- Sofitel's footprint extends to Sentosa
- AccorHotels enters into exclusive negotiations for the sale of a portfolio of 85 hotels in Europe to a new franchisee hotel operator
- A new flagship in the heart of Mexico’s capital!
- Excellent 2015 results reflecting the benefits of the transformation plan
- AccorHotels acquires a 49% stake in Squarebreak, the disruptor operator of hotel homes in France
- AccorHotels acquires a 30% stake in Oasis Collections, a curated marketplace for private rentals
- Nine French corporate foundations join forces for women
- MGallery by Sofitel opened the first 5-star hotel in eastern Paris yesterday: hotel Paris Bastille Boutet
- AccorHotels opens 2 hotels every 3 days
- AccorHotels Luxury & Upscale Brands Celebrate 929 Award wins in 2015, an Exceptional score
- Newsletter – April 2016
- Pullman and the electro-pop duo "Sauvage" join forces to create a musical universe
- AccorHotels announces Achievement of Key Milestones with Antitrust Clearance of Proposed Acquisition of Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Sound revenue growth in first-quarter 2016: Like-for-like increase of 1.9%
- AccorHotels takes its corporate responsibility to the next level with bold new CSR commitments looking
- Introducing SO Sofitel Hua Hin: an imaginative escape in an iconic Thai destination
- Presskit AccorHotels - Sustainable development
- Thibault Viort is appointed Chief Disruption and Growth Officer for AccorHotels
- AccorHotels becomes a world leader in the luxury Serviced Homes market by acquiring onefinestay
- AccorHotels, SNCF and Ile-de-France authorities promote Greater Paris to tourists worldwide
- MGallery by Sofitel opens its first hotel in Israel, continues expansion in South America with its first hotel in Brazil
- Business travel: AccorHotels enriches its subscription card offer and renames it “Business Plus”
- Le Club AccorHotels awarded “Best hotel loyalty program of the year” at the 2016 Freddie Awards
- Sofitel unveils “La Parisienne by Sofitel”
- AccorHotels partner to Viva Technology Start Up Connect Paris 2016
- AccorHotels adds global luxury brands with landmark acquisition of Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel and stands among the leaders of luxury hotel market
- AccorHotels initiates project to turn HotelInvest into a subsidiary to accelerate its transformation and growth
- AccorHotels to acquire John Paul, world leader in the concierge market
- Solid first-half 2016 results driven by the transformation plan
- Mercure kicks off its big international casting for a trip around the world to check the “six friends theory”
- Record results in 2014 reflecting strong momentum in key markets and the pertinence of the Group's new strategy
- Accor signs the United Nations’ “Women’s Empowerment Principles” (WEPs)
- MGallery chooses Argentina for its first hotel in Latin America: the Brick Hotel Buenos Aires
- Accor becomes an official Roland-Garros supplier
- Accor accelerates its digital strategy by taking over FASTBOOKING
- The ibis family ongoing dynamics
- “Our world is your playground”: Pullman unveils first television campaign
- Accor becomes AccorHotels and asserts its desire to make everyone “Feel Welcome”
- AccorHotels accelerates its transformation
- Sofitel: “Les Cocottes” are coming to your table!
- Amir Nahai is appointed Chief Executive Officer Group Food and Beverage
- AccorHotels, an official partner of COP 21
- The all-new Sofitel Wine Days 2015: Sofitel unveils global study about the art of wine and partners with worldwide best sommelier Enrico Bernardo
- Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport Opening
- “Operation Cinderella” luxury and fairy tales brought to life with Sofitel and Maison Poiray
- AccorHotels partners HeForShe, a solidarity movement for gender equality
- The AccorHotels brand name is set to resonate across Paris
- Martine Sitbon designs the new collection of Pullman hotelier uniforms
- AccorHotels to acquire three iconic hotel brands – Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel
- Groundbreaking alliance between Accor and Huazhu (China Lodging) creates a hotel giant in China
- France: Novotel launches a new offbeat advertising campaign
- Accor has acquired a stake in Mama Shelter
- Accor launches its digital transformation "Leading Digital Hospitality"
- Accor increases its 7-year bond issue by 150 million euros
- A solid first-half 2014 reflecting strong momentum in international markets and the early effects of the Group’s transformation
- Accor acquires 13 properties in the UK in line with HotelInvest strategy
- Accor accelerates its digital transformation with Web 2.0 internal communication platform
- John Ozinga is appointed COO of HotelInvest
- Accor transforms its Foundation into an endowment fund called Solidarity Accor
- MGallery: a unique offer inspired by women
- Mercure gears up its digital development
- Accorhotels.com launches a new Arabic website fully dedicated to Middle East customers
- ibis family reaches over 1,700 hotels and pursues its pioneering revolution
- ibis pushes back the limits of the Sweet Bed by ibis™
- Vivek Badrinath is appointed Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Sofitel : a new hotel management contract in Berlin
- Pullman revolutionizes the customer experience with a focus on connectivity
- Accor launches a new tool for meeting planners: Accor Meeting Hotel Finder
- Accor innovates in B-to-B customer relations management with a new tool designed in partnership with Salesforce.com
- Asia Pacific: Novotel opens its 100th hotel and introduces the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach Resort
- New features for the Accorhotels.com Application
- Accor rewarded for its commitment to sustainable development
- Sébastien Bazin appointed as Chairman and CEO
- Le Club Accorhotels recognized as “best hotel loyalty program” by frequent travelers
- A year after the launch of PLANET 21, Accor strengthens its leadership position in sustainable hospitality
- Make your sleep a work of art thanks to the new ibis Sleep Art application!
- Accor n°1 for digital Human Resources communication
- Le Club Accorhotels goes mobile! (180k)
- Ibis Styles sets out to conquer the world
- MGallery continues to conquer Australia
- A “new generation” Novotel has just opened in central Blackfriars, one of London’s hottest districts
- Our job vacancies also available on Facebook AccorJobs!
- Ibis.com: a completely new portal to win the booking race
- Accor revolutionizes economy-hotel codes and gives ibis a head start (211k)
- Accor sells its stake in Mirvac Wholesale Fund and the Novotel/ibis Sanyuan in Beijing to A-HTRUST for a total amount of €110m (205k)
- Mercure injects new life into its network of 725 hotels and accelerates its global expansion (415k)
- Novotel invents new restaurant concepts dedicated to families in France
- Accor continues to develop Learn with us, its e-learning program for travel agents (61k)
- Contemporary art celebrated in Sofitel Abu Dhabi
- To reinvent hotels sustainably, Accor is launching PLANET 21
- Sofitel So Bangkok: the best of design, technology, comfort and wellbeing
- France: three new prestigious locations for MGallery
- Sale of the Novotel New York Times Square under a €160m Sale & Management-Back agreement (85k)
- Accor celebrates its 150th hotel in Brazil
- Accor 2011 Retrospective (Video)
- AccorJobs, the Group's recruitment website, gets a facelift
- MGallery opens its first hotel in london
- Adagio acquires Citéa and becomes the European no.1 in the extended stay segment (224k)
- Accor creates Earth Guest Research,an open knowledge platform on sustainable development for the hotel industry (93k)
- Contract for Sale of the Lenôtre Group signed for 75 Million Euros (60k)
- Accor Unveils its new strategy and launches its ibis Megabrand, comprising three budget brands: ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget
- Opening of the World's first ibis budget Hotel: Accor opened the first ibis budget in Tangier, Morocco
- A hospitality industry first worldwide: Accor shares its environmental impact assessment findings (365k)
- ibis Styles: the first sSigns are up on display!
- Accor, a leader in Asia-Pacific, strengthens its position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Mirvac, a hotel management company (113k)
- Accor Thalassa, the Group’s well-being brand, is renamed Thalassa sea & spa.
- The Accor Board of Directors has approved the demerger of the Group’s two core businesses, Hotels and Services, and outlined the demerger process.
- Accor bondholders approve the proposed demerger of the two businesses.
- Accor Services changes its name: As part of the proposed demerger of Accor’s Hotels and Prepaid Services businesses, Accor Services has changed its name to Edenred.
- Approval of the demerger project - The Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary Meeting of Accor shareholders was held at the Novotel Paris Est hotel in Bagnolet. It was chaired by Gilles Pélisson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and was attended by the members of the Board of Directors and 400 shareholders. Shareholders, who represented 76% of the voting rights, approved all of the submitted resolutions.
- The new generation of Suitehotel is Suite Novotel : created in 1998, the Suitehotel brand now joins the Novotel family, boasting a new name, Suite Novotel.
- Accor Sells Compagnie des Wagons-Lits’s Onboard Rail Catering operations to Newrest.
- A|Club celebrates its second anniversary with its nearly 5 million members !
- Accor Confirms its Intent to Divest its Stake in Groupe Lucien Barrière.
- Withdrawal of Groupe Lucien Barrière Initial Public Offering.
- Accor will have 100 hotels operating in Greater China : This milestone achievement comes after operating in China for 25 years.
- Kristin Scott Thomas becomes ambassador of the MGallery label and signs the first guide of the collection.
- Accor's Board of Directors announces a change in executive management.
- Accorhotels.com : a commitment to Transparency - In partnership with TripAdvisor, customer opinions are now posted on Accorhotels.com.
- all seasons: already 100 hotels in just 3 years!
- Meeting under the chairmanship of Gilles Pélisson, Accor’s Board of Directors approved unanimously the potential benefits of separating the Group’s two businesses.
- Etap Hotel, the leader in the budget segment, opens its 400th hotel in Europe
- Accorhotels.com available free of charge on iPhone
- Accor Services gains leadership of the meal voucher market in the Czech Republic with the acquisition of local operator Exit Group
- ibis inaugurates its 100,000th room with the opening of the ibis City West in Munich
- Accor announces a major real estate transaction in the Budget segment in France, with the sale of 158 hotelF1 properties for €272 million
- As a part of Accor’s commitment to diversity and the fight against discrimination, Accor has implemented the anonymous CV
- Accor sells stake in Club Méditerranée
- Accor increases at 49% its stake in Groupe Lucien Barrière
- Accor and MasterCard create a strategic alliance which has led to the creation of PrePay Solutions, the European leader in prepaid programs for companies and public institutions. The joint venture makes Accor Services the majority shareholder at 67%.
- Creation of MGallery: a new collection of upscale hotels with a marked personality.
- Accor launches A|Club worldwide hotel loyalty program.
- Accor Services acquires 62% of Motivano UK.
- Creation of all seasons: a new chain of non-standardized economy hotels.
- Accor launches Pullman, a new upscale brand dedicated to business travelers.
- Accor Services acquires Surf Gold, Asia’s leading provider of marketing services.
- Accor Services introduces the Ticket CESU® human services voucher in France and the Ticket Service® voucher in Turkey.Sofitel opens a new flagship hotel on the US West Coast: the Sofitel Los Angeles.
- A major hotel expansion program is rolled out in India, with the goal of opening more than 5,000 Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule1 rooms within 5 years.
- Opening of the 4,000th hotel, the Novotel Madrid Sanchinarro in Spain.
- Creation of Groupe Lucien Barrière SAS. Owned 34% by Accor.
- The first Ibis opens in China, in the city of Tianjin.
- Opening of the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower and 13 other Sofitel establishments in major international cities.
- Accor Services acquires Davidson Trahaire, Australia’s leading human resources consulting firm.
- Sustained development of the Services business in the fast-growing market for employee assistance programs with the acquisition of Employee Advisory Resource Ltd in the United Kingdom.
- The Accor real-time reservation website goes online: accorhotels.com.
- The Meal Service Card® is introduced in China.
- Accor created the Suitehotel concept: the concept offers 30sq.m. suites.
- Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits et du Tourisme (CWL) joined Accor.
- The Etap Hotel chain added another economy hotel to the market.
- Acquisition of the Motel6 chain in the United States.
- Lenôtre becomes an Accor brand.
- Creation of Formule 1, a new budget chain.
- Creation of Accor Academy, France’s first corporate university for service activities.
- Creation of Accor, the new entity counted 440 hotels, 1,500 public or institutional restaurants, 35,000 employees, a presence in 45 countries.
- Acquisition of Jacques Borel International, which adds a new activity: the Ticket Restaurant®.
- Acquisition of Sofitel, the jewel of 4-star french hotels.
- Acquisition of the 3-star chain, Mercure.
- First ibis opens in Bordeaux.
- First Novotel opens in Lille Lesquin.
- Creation of Novotel – SIEH by Paul Dubrule and Gérard Pélisson.