2004 - Highlights of the year
- Accor acquires a 28.9% stake in Club Méditerranée.
- The Group reaffirms its involvement in the Olympic Games in Athens, supporting the French and Australian teams.
- Creation of Groupe Lucien Barrière SAS. Owned 51% by the Desseigne-Barrière family, 34% by Accor and 15% by Colony Capital, the new company is a European leader in casinos.
- Novotel introduces "Novotel Café", a new dining concept created by Lenôtre.
- Accor acquires all outstanding shares in Go Voyages.