2007 - Highlights of the year
- Accor consolidates its presence in Germany by acquiring control of 52 Dorint hotels.
- A partnership is formed with Pierre & Vacances to develop a European network of apartment hotels.
- Accor sells Go Voyages.
- Frédéric Anton, Head Chef at Lenôtre’s Pré Catelan restaurant, earns his 3rd star in the Michelin red guide.
- With the acquisition of Kadéos®, Accor Services becomes the french market leader in gift cards and vouchers.
- Accor opens its 300th hotel in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Accor launches all seasons, a new chain of non-standardized economy hotels.
- Accor announces the sale of Red Roof Inns for 1,32 billion dollars.
- Accor announces the sale of 91 hotel properties in Germany and Netherlands for € 863 million.
- Accor and ADEME sign new framework agreement to protect the environment.
- Accor Services acquires Surf Gold, Asia’s leading provider of marketing services.
- Accor consolidates presence in Portugal by acquiring local partner’s stake in joint venture.
- Accor sells Italian food services business for 135 Million euros.
- Accor launches Pullman, a new upscale brand dedicated to business travelers.
- Accor signs 62 new hotels for China (Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis).
- Accor Services strengthens its capacity for technological innovation with the acquisition of PrePay Technologies Ltd, the UK Leader in prepaid cards.
- Accor and group Pierre et Vacances launch Adagio City Aparthotel, a city residence brand.
- Accor celebrates its 40th birthday at the Châtelet Theatre.
- Sofitel, re-inventing French elegance in luxury hotels: Sofitel Luxury Hotels reveals its strategic plan to elevate the brand into the premium-end of the international luxury hotel market.
- Pullman, the Accor group's new chain of upscale hotels, is opening 12 hotels around the world and launches an ambitious international plan, 300 Pullman hotels by 2015.
- Accor announces the sale of 57 hotel properties in France and Switzerland for € 518 million.