New section of the Professions Challenge on the AccorJobs Facebook page
For the 10th anniversary of the Professions Challenge, the AccorJobs Facebook page has launched a special section dedicated to the event: “Accor Challenge”.
Above and beyond the acknowledgement of participants during the national challenges and during the final in Paris, the aim of this page is to facilitate the existence of the community created around the event:
- Each country can communicate news on the organisation of their challenge: anecdotes, progress, results...
- Candidates of the 2012 Challenge can react on the page with comments or questions
- Candidates of previous years can tell their stories or post advice for the “newbies”
- Photos, official news, and the profiles of previous winners and the 2012 winners will be posted regularly
- All involved in the challenge can remain in contact after the national events and the finals
The innovative side: the Live Tweet Box which in particular enables users to post live comments on the different prize giving ceremonies using the hashtag #AccorChallenge.
Everyone can follow the different stages of the selection of this HR initiative implemented by Accor 10 years ago, to reward the Group’s best young employees in the Bar, Cuisine, Reception and Service professions.
What is the Live Tweet Box and how to use it?
This tool enables those involved in the Challenge to make live commentaries on the prize giving ceremonies so that everyone can keep up to date on the event’s happenings and results!