Pullman highlights its Resort offer
A pontoon overlooking a turquoise blue sea, a golf course with the sea as its horizon, a seaside swimming pool, a family walking along the beach – the images on the brand-new Resorts site developed on the pullmanhotels.com portal are a genuine invitation to travel.
For this upscale brand with its business image, the challenge is undeniable: with 11 resort hotels (representing 20% of the network), the idea is to capitalize on a significant sales driver. And, at the same time, reinforce its less well-known positioning in the leisure segment, by sharing the combined values of performance and pleasure with its clientele. Through this new dedicated website, Pullman reaffirms the fact that its hotels are designed as genuine places for living offering a seamless blend of work and relaxation.
Five promotional packages (see inset) will accompany the launch of this beautiful web showcase. While the special offers proposed rely on the strong arguments on which the brand has built its reputation (customized services, cosmopolitan flavors and savors), they also highlight new advantages and capitalize even better on the often exceptional locations of the hotels participating in the campaign, whether bathed by the sea or set amidst luxuriant greenery.
The hotels keep control
Note that this new site is in five languages and can be accessed directly via a dedicated URL (pullmanresorts.com). A major innovation: the hotels can promote their sales offers directly to their key issuer markets, thanks to a system enabling automatic geolocation of web users.
A strategy of conquest that will contribute to steady development, as can be seen from the very recent opening of a first hotel in Marrakech, in the heart of La Palmeraie.
Pullman's new tailor-made Resorts packages
- Seaside, in two versions (7=5 or 4=3) for seaside holidays for a minimum of one week (two nights free) or four days (one night free)
- Golf, including, for instance, free entry to the golf course and the sauna for one person every day
- Wellness, with particular emphasis on access to the Fitness Center, together with reductions for the Spa
- Countryside, marketed under the name Pullman Oxygen Break
- Thalasso, organized around 16 treatments over four days and access to the swimming pool, sauna, hammam and Fitness Center