Graduate Development Programme in AccorHotels UK
If you’re about to graduate and have a good academic track record and experience of the hospitality business the Fast Track Graduate Development Programme with AccorHotels UK might be just the opportunity you’ve being looking for.
Over a 12 month period you will experience all aspects of how a hotel functions through practical, hands-on development , e-learning and off-the-job training.
You will also have the opportunity to meet other Graduates on the programme on a number of training modules including Introduction to Management, Sales & Marketing in the digital age, Recruitment & Selection. AccorHotels Graduates have access to the AccorHotels Advantage staff benefits including a stay in a hotel as a guest.
The Fast Track Graduate Programme will take into account you porior experience and individual career aspirations. Normally it would include a period of practical training in both a Front Office and Food & Beverage role.
The F&B experience will include working in the restaurant, bar and conference and banqueting and Front of House will include reception and reservations. Towards the end of your programme you will be expected to progress to a supervisory role.
At the start of your placement, you will receive a comprehensive training schedule and training plan. Each plan is flexible and tailored to the individual and can be changed to suit your needs and the needs of the individual Graduate and the business. You will also be assigned a buddy to help guide you through the year.
Upon successful completion of your Fast Track programme with AccorHotels you will move into an Assistant Manager or Head of Department role and as you develop with us you can look forward to
Nationwide or International opportunities within our global network of over 3,600 hotels.
Essential criteria to apply for this programme
Successful candidates will
- Be Graduating in 2015 with a strong academic qualification preferably in hospitality or leisure
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to hospitality
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be strong communicator and has excellent interpersonal relationships skills
- Develop new and existing skills
- Training delivered in the hotel
- Designated Learning Advisors offer frequent support and guidance
- Enhances future career prospects
- Gain a nationally recognised and valued qualification
- No tuition fees!
You will be paid a competitive salary and in addition, as a valued member of the team, you can take advantage of a comprehensive range of benefits
- This is what we call AccorHotels Advantage and include:
- the AccorHotels Bienvenue Card – employee discounts after six months’ service
- family member breaks – special rates for your immediate family members
- AccorHotels Bonus Breaks – two one- or two-night breaks after six months’ service
- Workplace Options – confidential support for life’s challenges
- Employee bonus scheme
- Staff meals and uniforms provided
As an employed member of the team, you are eligible for further optional training at Académie AccorHotels.