School of Excellence - Partner Schools
"School of Excellence" is an international career development program in 18 months.
Its objective is to create the next generation of operational manages in Accor luxury and upscale brands: Sofitel, Pullman & MGallery.
The SOE program for future graduates has two main steps:
- 2-3 month global exposure to different operational departments,
- 15 to 16 month specialization chosen by the candidates: Room division or Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing or Revenue Management
The program is customized to each candidate taking into consideration the experience acquired during previous internships in the hotel industry.
SOE participants are mentored by their head of department or the general manager of the hotel during their program and sponsored by an ACCOR HR or operational regional expert
An appraisal of the candidates every six month enables to evaluate the level of performances.
After successful completion of the program, a guaranteed position of supervisor (or above) in one hotel of the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery network.
Please download our electronic SOE brochure: SOE Brochure.
Future participants selection:
- Bachelor/Master future graduate from our partner schools,
- Excellent to fluent in English. A second or third foreign language is a plus,
- Enriched with a confirmed international experience in the hotel industry during previous internships
Next recruitment sessions will happen in your campuses between November 2015 and March 2016. More information to come.