School of Excellence - Partner Schools
"School of Excellence" is an international career development program in 12 months.
Its objective is to create the next generation of operational manages in AccorHotels luxury and upscale brands: Sofitel, Pullman & MGallery.
The SOE program for future graduates has two main steps:
- 1-2 month global exposure to different operational departments,
- 10 to 11 month specialization chosen by the candidates: Room division or Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing or Revenue Management
The program is customized to each candidate taking into consideration the experience acquired during previous internships in the hotel industry.
SOE participants are mentored by their head of department or the general manager of the hotel during their program and sponsored by an AccorHotels HR or operational regional expert
An appraisal of the candidates every six month enables to evaluate the level of performances.
After successful completion of the program, a guaranteed position of supervisor (or above) in one hotel of the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel network.
Please download our electronic SOE brochure: SOE Brochure.
Future participants selection: 35 new Talents to be recruited in 2017
- Bachelor/Master future graduate from our partner schools,
- Excellent to fluent in English. A second or third foreign language is a plus,
- Enriched with a confirmed international experience in the luxury hotel industry during previous internships
Please check with your school representatives the dates related to the launch of the pre-selection process and final interviews on your campus.
If you are not a future graduate from these partner schools, you can apply only if you have a successful internship in one hotel of our luxury brands and if you are recommended in writing by your General Manager Please send your resume, motivation letter and choice of top three countries and specialization to SOE2017@accor.com.