Hotel traineeships - Operations and management
We give students the opportunity to carry out traineeships in our hotels in operational and management positions. Traineeships cover a 6 month period minimum, mainly in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia.
Traineeships take place in one of the following departments:
- Seminars and banquets
- Human Resources
Other departments also take trainees (e.g. sales and marketing, IT, etc...) however the opportunities are more limited.
Essential criteria for recruitment:
- - For Europe: speak the national language
- For the Middle-East and Asia: have a very good level of English (TOEIC, TOEFL)
- For management traineeships: have prior operational experience
- Other criteria depending on the country, hotel capacity, brand…
- - All our traineeships are paid depending on the student’s level.
- Accommodation conditions vary from one country or hotel to another. In most cases, accommodation is included in out of town hotels.
- The plane ticket is paid by the student.
- The hotel provides the documents required for the visa.
Check out the hotel trainee opportunities on AccorHotels Jobs