Parent Company Financial Statements and Notes
NON-RECURRING INCOME AND EXPENSES
In 2014, total non-recurring items before tax represented a net expense of €2 million, breaking down as follows:
(inmillions of euros)
Non-recurring income and expenses on revenue transactions
Gains (losses) on disposals of intangible assets and property and equipment
Gains (losses) on disposals and liquidations of investments
Reversals of provisions for contingencies and charges
Additions to provisions for contingencies and charges
Non-recurring income and expenses on capital transactions
Reversals of provisions for current accounts
Reversals of provisions for shares in subsidiaries and affiliates
Additions to provisions for excess tax depreciation
Reversals of provisions for excess tax depreciation
NET NON-RECURRING INCOME (EXPENSE)
(1) Primarily corresponding to a €(10) million indemnity paid to settle a dispute.
(2) Mainly comprising an earn-out payment received from Invesco related to the sale of the Pullman La Défense Grande Arche hotel in 2010.
(3) Primarily corresponding to €(18) million in losses on liquidations of investments.
(4) Primarily corresponding to additions to provisions for tax risks. On December 26, 2013 and October 22, 2014, the Company was notified of proposed adjustments
to its 2010 and 2011 accounts following tax audits carried out in 2013 and 2014.The financial consequences of the proposed adjustments for the tax group of which
Accor SA is the filing entity have not yet been notified, but the total risk including late interest is estimated at €30 million. Accor SA wrote to the French tax authorities
in February and December 2014 contesting the proposed adjustments, but has nevertheless recorded a contingency provision of €4 million in its 2014 financial
statements (see Note 7).
(5) The main provision reversals in 2014 were recorded following the liquidation of non-trading property companies (€15 million).
A. Accor SA income tax
(inmillions of euros)
Adjustment to prior-year tax benefit
Corporate income tax, withholding tax and other taxes
In 2014, the Company’s contribution to the tax group was a loss of €47.3 million taxed at the standard rate.
B. Group relief
Group relief for the Company in its capacity as head of the French tax group amounted to €21.7 million in 2014.
Registration Document 2014